Thursday, September 6, 2012

4 Weeks Old

Our thrush is going away. Hallelujah! She’s getting cuter by the day, especially as her baby acne goes away. I hate baby acne, it makes me so mad that those precious little angels have those yucky red bumps all over their faces! Grr…

Love this doll so much! Still sleeping great. She sleeps between 5-7 hours straight every night, usually between 9/10pm-4/5am. It’s great!

She’s easy going and patient. She eats every 2-3 hours, but will wait if I am busy or we’re shopping or whatever. She’s much more mellow than I remember Dylan being. But babies are so different. I have loved them both so much! We’re so lucky to have had two healthy babies!

08 Aug 20 (1)

08 Aug 20 (2)

08 Aug 20 (3)

08 Aug 20 (4)

08 Aug 21 (1)

08 Aug 21 (5)

08 Aug 21 (6)

08 Aug 21 (9)

08 Aug 21 (11)

08 Aug 22 (2)

0 comments: