Starting to like to lie on the ground for short periods of time.
Letting brother play. He’s starting to get curious. Some times we say, “Little Bri” in a sing-song voice. He, at random times, likes to run up and say, “Briii” like he’s trying to say it like we do. So cute. He will also grab her bink every chance he gets.
Half smile.
Excited about something.
This evening she wanted to be held, but I was so tired. I put her in the sling and laid in bed watching tv.
First beach trip. Aside from eating, this is where she stayed the whole time. She must have liked the noise. She slept practically all day!
First Sunday at church. She slept from before church all the way till an hour after church. No one saw her cute dress or anything. She kept her hands up by her face all day.
Likes to sleep on her side. Especially when you cuddle her up nice and warm between two pillows ( I stay right there of course, to prevent SIDS).
She stretched and grunted herself into this new position.
Nap time with dada.
Close up.
More naps with dada, or is it play time?
Such a doll.
Asleep on me after my run. She couldn’t wait to eat, and I can never wait to cuddle!
Asleep in the swing. I hang a blanket over her to keep the light out. I tried to keep her nice and cozy. I think she was leaning forward to get her bink. This is how she ended up, all slumped over.
“Hug?” he asked me. I said yes, of course!
“Kiss?” Yes, son, you can kiss your sister! Melts my heart! Too bad he doesn’t understand how not to squish her. I have to be very careful when I put her down, or in her bouncy chair.
Side sleeping while mama uses the computer and brother naps. I like how she’s holding her bink.



1 comments:
I LOVE HER! The pix of her & Ben napping together are super cute. My fav is the one of Dylan kissing her. Precious. Love you Wiff!
Post a Comment