Friday, October 14, 2011

Ben’s birthday!

So, I tried to throw Ben a surprise party for the big 3-0… It didn’t turn out quite as I had pictured it in my head, but I guess it’s the thought that counts(?).

I felt like a genius when I figured out how to make a video montage of his life and get his mom to send me a bunch of pictures of him growing up. I had this out on a table playing during the “party.”

Thanks to those who were able to make it, and to Ashley for helping me put my thoughts together and get all the details pinned down – even if it looked like it was last minute – and put together.

I love you Ben! Happy Birthday!

028 The man himself in a rare moment when he let me take a picture of my crazy idea of cute for the party! I love that he humors me even when he isn’t down with everything. He’s wonderful!029 This is the only other picture I have of that day. Ashley did take some video of us singing “Happy Birthday,” but I haven’t even looked at it yet. Oops…

0 comments: