
Look how cute you are when you let me take pictures of you close up!
Again with the funny stuff. I miss your face!
This is the chapel Ben goes to on Sundays. By the way...this and the following two pictures are from the couple on the base who are serving a service mission there. They took pictures of him and some other members there at the time. Ben gave them my email and they sent them. What a welcome surprise that was! As soon as the email they sent said "pictures" I was already crying! I was so EXCITEED!
This is the bridge that runs from one side of the base over the road to the other side of the base.
This is the group of five guys in their basic trainings. I don't know any of their names or how far they are into it. Ben is in the bottom left corner. He's so cute. His uniform looks huge on him, but I like it! He's so adorable! I love him so much, and I write at least a little to him each day. I don't mail it every day, but I try not to wait too long. Just a couple days and I mail it. I write little letters every day to tell him what I've done each day, like a journal entry. Then throughout the day I try to write more notes on my breaks etc. Click for a larger view!
Thanks for reading! I love you all! I hope you enjoy the updates as they come. I know I will! Stay safe and do well in all you do!
Summer 2020 Family Trips
-
2020 has been an interesting year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. We had plans
to go on a Disney Cruise, and Hawaii... but alas, things changed.... so we
CA...
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment