(Note: I did write this on Thursday, September 24th, but somehow just saved it instead of posting it!)
Even though you're not here I am celebrating you today!!
28 years ago you were born! What a wonderful day that was! I'm sure I was there cheering you on, letting you know I'd be there soon to find you! And that I did. I found you and "made" you love me in high school. It is amazing that we fell in love, and so young! I wrote to you your whole mission! I waited for you to come home and I loved being around you, even when we weren't "boyfriend/girlfriend" the whole time. I missed you when you moved to Louisiana, and I even came to visit you twice out there. Then finally somehow I managed to "make" you come back to me! :0}
I love you so much! I could go on and on about how much I love you. There are so many things about you that are wonderful! I am so blessed to have you in my life. I am so blessed to have you love me. I am so blessed to be your wife! I love you so much! I miss you so much while you'e gone! There isn't a day or minute when you don't cross my mind! I can't believe you're not here with me! I can't wait to see you in November! You are my life and my future! I love you every breath I take! You are with me every minute!
Be safe and I hope you don't get yelled at too much! I know how hard you worked to be able to accomplish your goals! Thank you for your example! You are amazing!
I love you! Happy birthday from your wife!
Summer 2020 Family Trips
-
2020 has been an interesting year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. We had plans
to go on a Disney Cruise, and Hawaii... but alas, things changed.... so we
CA...
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment