Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Official...


I know it's a crappy picture, but the camera's battery was DEAD when I got it out to use it! So I used my phone, and this is the best the picture got even with the lights on in the car. It was still so dark outside when we took it! Ugh! Well, this is the last picture I'll have with him, the last time I got to be near him, until November 12. Yes, that's right. 8 1/2 weeks.

I'll give you a hint at what Ben is up to right now...

"I am an American Airman.
I am a warrior.
I have answered my Nation's call.

I am an American Airman,
My mission is to fly, fight, and win.
I am faithful to a proud heritage,
a tradition of honor,
and a legacy of valor.

I am an American Airman,
Guardian of freedom and justice,
My nation's sword and shield,
It's Sentry and Avenger.
I defend my country with my life.

I am an American Airman,
Wingman, leader, warrior.
I will never leave an airman behind,
I will not falter,
and I will not fail."

2 comments:

trine k said...

Wow!! Did Ben join the airforce? Is he off to boot camp? Tell us whats going on, I'm so curious!

Vanessa said...

Wow, crazy! I hope you will be okay by yourself! I can't stand it after a few days. You are one strong girl! I thought the title of your post was going to mean you were pregnant. Well, hang in there! That's really neat that Ben is doing that! I have great respect for our warriors! Hope you can stay really busy!!