This Thursday, September 3, 2009 the world lost a beautiful woman. She died at the age of 90 from causes of old age. I'm not sure when she died, but I know that she had been sleeping all day, so I figure she slipped away quietly in her sleep.
She is a wonderful woman and very loving and compassionate. I love my "Gram!" She came to see us very often. Her favorite color was RED and she loved ice cream! We had grandma dates whenever she came. We would walk wherever we were going. When I was young I would always have her take me to the pet shop. She would buy me a frog to take home. It would inevitably escape or die, but the best part was getting to walk with her and have her attention all to myself.
I am sad to have lost her from my earth life, but I know that we will meet again. I am grateful for that knowledge and the extra incentive to live a good life to make it to the celestial kingdom to be with her and my Savior again.
Summer 2020 Family Trips
-
2020 has been an interesting year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. We had plans
to go on a Disney Cruise, and Hawaii... but alas, things changed.... so we
CA...
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment