
Well, I finally had a Sunday totally free from work and we decided that it had been a long time since we had had a roast. So, Saturday night we stopped by Super Target and grabbed a roast and some other things we needed for the feast.
Here are a few more pictures of the lovely food that I made. I forgot to take a picture of the dessert I made! It was scruptious! Eagle Brand Chocolate Treasure Tortes!


So this isn't what kind I made, but it is the same dessert idea. Little chocolate molten cakes! They were Eagle Brand (condensed milk) and they were oh so good! I would make them again in a heart beat! Very easy too!
Well this is my gourmet meal! I was pretty proud of it, obviously (because I took a picture of it)! I hope you enjoyed! I am definitely going to do it again!
Love and happy cooking to you all!
Summer 2020 Family Trips
-
2020 has been an interesting year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. We had plans
to go on a Disney Cruise, and Hawaii... but alas, things changed.... so we
CA...
5 years ago



1 comments:
I bet Ben was happy. Way to feed the BRUTE! :-) (grandma great's words). Jonathan says: good for you, shekky-poo. I would never call you that! Lots of love
Post a Comment