Sunday, August 5, 2007

Life Brings...


When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

Life is good, life is hard, life is surprising, life is (you fill in your blank)!

Life brings a lot of challenges and I am glad to share my life with a man who is able to make me take a breath and just talk about it. Ben is amazing. I have been really stressed lately and so has he. We sat down over lunch today and had a long conversation about life and what is happening in out lives. Many changes have come and it is amazing to have Ben put things into perspective. He laid out in detail all the things that have been happening throughout our marriage to get us to the next place.

I am so grateful to my husband! He makes my life make sense and makes me step back and realize the Lord is with us. He is my life and my happiness. He is so good to me. I want him to know that I love and adore him so much!

BEN-I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! YOU MAKE ME WHOLE and you let me be a baby and cry when I need to. You let me complain and vent and then pick me up and help me make the sweetest of all "lemonades." You help me turn things around and correct all my problems. You help me solve my problems at home and at work and you are always there to hold me while I fall apart. You are all I could ever want, or even dream of. I love you so much, babe. Thank you for all your support!

0 comments: