Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We're Baaack!



Wow, that was a fun day! We've been home for two weeks now, at least I think so! I don't know if I've been home before 11:30 pm since we arrived back. There has been a lot of work to do at Calvin Klein, and my boss just left for two weeks in order to have a great opportunity to be the store opener of a prototype store in Pizmo Beach, CA. So, I have been the one to go to for everything and the get it done girl. There were two inventories that I had to oversee and a floorset change to complete since she left. I am really grateful that this past week is over. Now I can continue to try and make the store look immaculate and the best it's ever been! My goal is to be able to prove my ability to run this store and not have a nervous breakdown in the meantime! :0}

Ben has been keeping true to himself. He is working hard and being his wonderful self. He is working on our master bedroom and working for his boss. He is really getting to the place he wants to be at with his job. He is realizing and putting to action his plan and his happiness. He is an amazing man.

We also have Matt Dohm staying with us again for a while. We aren't sure for how long, but it has been fun. He is working with Ben most days. He helped me with our inventory at Calvin Klein and got some money, which is good. I am grateful for his help, he did a great job.

I guess that's all for now. Love to all our family and friends! We miss you!

1 comments:

trine k said...

Yay! I'm glad you've finally updated your blog! :) I love hearing from you and I'm glad you guys are staying busy! I've been thinking about you especially because we are planning on buying a house up here, but the one we want is going to take some fixing up...so we're a little nervous about that, but we're hoping it won't be above our heads...I think its amazing how much you guys work on your house...I hope we can do some things ourselves and that it won't turn out terrible!! Anyways, glad to hear from you!