Friday, July 6, 2007


Does it get any better than this?
No...it doesn't. How lucky are we to have such beautiful parts of this world so close? I am so grateful to have grown up in Camarillo and had such beautiful things always around me. Ben and I are so glad to be back here, and it only makes us want to be back again MORE when we get to be around people we love and places we love too. One day we'll get to come back and be here for good, but for now we will just visit and long to be here. We have been blessed immensely so far and know that the Lord will bless us more as we go along. Ventura County is gorgeous and we'd love to call it "home" again some day (soon)! We are glad to have been here and glad to have seen most of our friends and family on this trip. We love you and can't wait for the next trip out. I'm feeling sad that we have to leave in 4 days, but what can you do?

2 comments:

Kents said...

Hey Shekky, Was Toby happy to see you? We miss you already. Thanks for the Pick Up Stix coupons. You guys have done SO much for us. Keep in touch.

Katie said...

Let me tell ya, I yearn to live in Camarillo once again too. Isn't it the best place?!?! Well, at least I am only 85 miles away, as opposed to like 5 states away.