Ok, this is a Texas Mosquito!!!
For all of you who hate the little suckers as much as we do, you would not have wanted to see this one! It is being compared to a screw-which is about 1.5 to 2 inches long.
Can I just say, "Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!" Ben was outside working on our garage and he called me to come out and see this. Luckily it was already dead...because I think that it could've KILLED someone!
Ok, so it wouldn't have killed someone, but that thing is really scary! I can't believe that a mosquito could actually get that big!
So, you should all count your blessings that you don't have anything that scary to deal with! Have a beautiful day, and swipe those pesky, little bugs away from you!
Summer 2020 Family Trips
-
2020 has been an interesting year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. We had plans
to go on a Disney Cruise, and Hawaii... but alas, things changed.... so we
CA...
5 years ago



4 comments:
Sheesh, that is a big sucker. Haha, get it, sucker. :) But I hear all the bugs come in "biggie" size out in Texas, is it true?
Wow, that is amazing. I was just thinking last night as I was outside that we are pretty lucky in So. Cal. to have fewer bugs in general than most places! I'll count my blessings.
Love you guys! Thanks for commenting-it let's me know that you're checking up on us! Can't wait to hear from you too!
Love, Sheky
Hey Sheky!!!!
I found you!!! Hurrrrray!!!
It looks like everything is going great for you!!! That is so awesome and I am so happy for you!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately...I've wanted to call, but my phone reset itself the other day and I lost everything...email me...huffakerwife3@gmail.com
Shek...I love you and miss you so much!!!
Val
PS...everything is awesome for me too...I loooovvvveee being married to Tony!!! He is the very best!
Post a Comment