Thursday, April 19, 2012

Recently…

We have been having lots of fun, and I have been trying to take more pictures, because I know that I have been lacking in that department lately.

So here are some of our recent activities caught on camera! Enjoy!

003

This was on a rainy day. He made me take him outside. Even though the dogs wouldn’t go with us. It really wasn’t raining bad, the dogs are just babies.

013

Ben invited the dogs up onto Dylan’s bed the other night while we were reading books and scriptures. I think they believe it’s their bed now. He climbed up to give them kisses.

016

His newest favorite spot. He likes to use the ottoman to climb up onto the chair. He’ll do it over and over again. But if he finds the remote, forget about it. He’ll sit there and push buttons until something happens!

018

Standing all cute while watching the “bahbage kuck” go by. I have just started opening the blinds when I hear the garbage truck because he loves garbage cans and trucks. He’ll stand there and watch while the guy takes the garbage into the truck and watches as it goes down the street. Cute. Why do boys like this stuff so much?

021

He likes to climb into be and pull all his stuffed animals out and name them and give them kisses. It’s pretty cute.

446

I came home from having my crown put on and this is how I found my boys. And yes, they were watching Elmo.

638

Long hair! I was trying to get it to stand up on it’s own, but it’s so long it wouldn’t.

642

This was a while ago, and he’s much better at it now, but doors are no longer a hurdle. He can open and close them from inside or outside, because we have the long handles. He cannot, however, open our front door (YAY) because it is round and he can’t really reach it.

659

Telling me and signing that he’s “ished” with his breakfast. He took off his bib too.

774

On our walk the other day. I joined instagram and am loving the little bit of personalization you can have. Anyway, he wanted to hold the leash. So cute!

777

Loves to pick “puffers” and try to blow them, but mostly just pick them and carry them while we walk.

001

He was in a music class at our rec center this winter/spring. He enjoyed it, but was still a little anti-social as far as interacting with the other kids. He mostly liked to walk on the mat and off the mat and play with the instruments that were provided during class.

003

He was playing with my shoe and the garbage can. He’s got that “busted” look on his face. ha ha

010

We walked out to the car and found a beautiful rose on the ground by the funeral home. It had obviously broken off and the delivery truck was gone, so I picked it up and gave it to him. He likes flowers and likes to smell them.

marathons 020

Dada came home at lunch time one day. We had been out running errands and it was passed his nap time, so when I found Ben lying down I laid Dylan with him and this is what happened. He fell asleep as soon as I got his softie and pacifier. I think he would have fallen asleep with out them too! I love it when they sleep together!

marathons 021

Coloring in his chair. This was the first time I let him do it all alone. I taped the paper to his tray and let him go at hit with his non-toxic washable crayons! They really are washable! He got some on a white shirt and all I had to do was wipe it with a wet wipe and it came right off! Awesome!

Dada’s recent races that I’ve caught on film!

marathons 025

The Great Race in Canoga Park.

marathons 042

Hollywood half marathon

marathons 045

Friends he ran with, kind of. He finished and then when they were almost there he finished it with them too!

marathons 047

Dylan and dada after the walk back up the hill!

So, that’s what we’ve been up to! What have you been doing lately?

1 comments:

Heidi & Scott Smith said...

How cute is your little Dylan!? You will love having a little girl! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It gave me a chance to find yours and catch up. Looks like you have a fun life :)