So, since I’m already half way done you’d think I’d have put up some pictures of my belly so far… I have taken a few, but not consistently like I did with Dylan. I decided to try and be better about it, but the reason I haven’t felt like doing it is because I just feel bloated and plump instead of pregnant. I don’t know if it is the way I am carrying this baby or if it is the weight difference between when I got pregnant this time and what I weighed when I got pregnant with Dylan, but I feel like there is a major difference in how I look. That could just be me though…
I hope you enjoy these. If you’re reading this, then you’re probably some one who knows us, and (hopefully) loves us, and wants to know what’s going on with us. So I’m putting these out there for you, and our family who are too far away to see on a regular basis!
6 weeks (11/21). Had to put my boy in here!
Not much to show. I was trying to do a cute photo shoot with us, but when you’re setting a timer and running with a toddler, it doesn’t work out so well!
12 weeks. This is where I thought I was starting to show. But really I just look like I had too much cake during the holidays.
18 weeks. There is a little more belly here than you can see, but the angle of the picture doesn’t accentuate it (which is usually a good thing). But I was definitely starting to fill out, maybe just all over instead of in the belly area.
20 weeks. Yes, those holes are my sink. hee hee I was taking it by myself again, so I had to be resourceful. This week I felt like I popped! I look big here.
20 weeks again. I look big here too. Bigger than I had been looking.
22 weeks. Not much change from the above.
22 weeks. It’s funny how you can look big standing one way, and smaller standing another way. I really should start having someone else take these.
*For comparison:
I guess it really mostly has to do with my weight difference. I can see it in all my features. But it’s kind of a different shape? Oh well. It doesn’t matter!



3 comments:
You're so slender and adorable and pregs!! I'm obsessed. You look amazing. A. May. Zing.
Holy CUTENESS!!!! You look amazing and have that glow for sure. I hope to see you soon and rub that belly :)
Thanks you guys! You're great friends! Love you!
Post a Comment