So, I know I’m trying to “catch-up”, but I would be remiss if I failed to mention one of the best days of the year. I can sum it up in one word:
SIX!
February 11: THIS year! Since we were apart this year for our anniversary (again :0{ ) this is the only picture I have of our anniversary. It’s a pretty stinkin’ cute picture though! If I do say so myself…
February 11: LAST YEAR (2010). Ok, so not really. This is February 13, 2010. Ben was away at tech school and wasn’t able to come home till the weekend, which was a few days after our anniversary and Valentine’s weekend. The look on his face when I told him we were pregnant was priceless! Neither of us were ready for that (even after 5 years of marriage). We had said we would start planning at the end of the year, for a time when we were able to at least be living together again... But we are so blessed with the best, cutest little man ever! We are so lucky, and I would do it by “surprise” a thousand times over for that little angel!



0 comments:
Post a Comment