Friday, September 9, 2011

April–6 months

REALLY?! ALREADY?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I told him when he was just born that he wasn’t allowed to grow up. Look at him now… All bigger and stuff. :0} It’s funny how much you can love them, at every stage. But I do miss him as a teeny-tiny, little bundle of joy that needed me every second. Now he plays a little bit all by himself!

Ap3-1Moving around, but not quite mobile yet. Best part of the day: Sleeping in in the morning after nursing and daddy left for work. I say sleeping in like we actually slept. We’d lay there for a while and then he’d wake up too much to stay any longer. Oh well, still fun.Ap3-5This was his “razzberry”. It was a teether, but some where, some how we lost it. I think it was at my parents’ house, because that was the last time I remember it.Ap5-2On a jog. So cute! Fell asleep holding his little friend. Used that “swaddle me” every day since it is cool here in the morning. Cute, cute, cutie!  <3  Ap6-3Again, asleep, but this time in his seat while walking from the car to the house.       Ap7-5I don’t know why he’s in his jammies in his car seat, but I was either prepared or that was the last resort…?Ap7-7 Close up of the angel.Ap10-4Wow, I have a lot of pictures of him sleeping. He does take naps, but they just aren’t very long. I love the faces he makes though!Ap10-8Sitting with dada. They’re the cutest! I’m so lucky to have them both.Ap15-3First trip to the beach!Ap15-4No sunscreen, that’s why he’s got socks and jeans on. Nice cool ocean breeze kept him comfy in there.Ap18-3Little chair we found in a shop. Cute!Ap18-7TEXAS PRIDE. ha ha Ap19-1Aww. One of those mornings I was talking about. He’d come into bed with us around 3 or 5am then stay there with me till about 7 or 8am.Ap19-2Nap time. Look at those lips all puckered and stuck together!Ap21-1Holding on for dear life!Ap22-3Jumpy, jumpy, jumpy….Ap23-2Our backpack became our best friend. He loved that thing. New perspective I guess. He fell asleep on a shopping trip. First time he fell asleep in it.Ap24-1My only picture of Easter! Oops.Ap25-2On a walk home from “park day” with girls in my ward. I’m pretty sure he fell asleep in it just after this.Ap28-3Bath time fun in the “chair”. He loved that thing. Ap28-4Soon after this he started sitting and took baths that way instead.Ap30-2Aww! My chubby buddy.Ap30-4Trying to get him to sleep longer by swaddling him and letting him sleep on our bed… At least he takes naps.

0 comments: