It's time to celebrate my husband again! His birthday was last Friday, and to celebrate I had a baby shower that Saturday to celebrate the best gift ever!
Here are some pictures of us from the past year.
Longbeach, CA August 2010 (don't look up our noses!)During my vacation from work- before I wasn't allowed to travel anymore. You felt the baby moving. We had fun playing around and spending time together every day! It was such a blessing to be with you! I love you so much!
Austin, TX February 11, 2010 (our 5th anniversary)The day I told you we were going to have a baby.
Austin, TX December 2009 You were home for Christmas and left right before my birthday and we took this picture in the rain because that tree is so beautiful when they light it up with Christmas lights.
San Antonio, TX November 13, 2009 This was the day of your graduation from BMT. It was so amazing to see you and feel you near me after 8.5 weeks. I was so so so happy to be near you! I feel the same way right now. I cannot wait to be near you again! I can't believe it has been over a year since I dropped you off down in San Antonio.
Babe,
You know that I love you. I have loved you since the day I met you, back in 1999. You impressed me then, and you amaze me now. You are such a wonderful man. You are loving and kind. You would do anything for anyone. You love me and teach me things every day. You make me feel safe and loved. You are my best friend.
I can't believe that we have been married for 5.67 years now. We have known eachother and been dating for 10.83 years. You are the love of my life. I can't believe we are about to have a baby. We are about to make a huge step out of the life we have known for over 5 years. I am so grateful to have you as my partner. I know we can do it together.
I love you with all my heart! I am so sad that I have missed two birthdays now. I hope to never miss another one. You were on my mind all day. I played our little frong song all day and sang "Happy Birthday" in my head over and over. You were missed so much! I wish I was there to give you a cake with candles on it. I wish I was there to give you a hug and a kiss and tell you how amazing you are and how much I love you with all my heart!
I LOVE YOU MY BENJAMIN! Thank you for being you and being my husband. You have blessed my life more than I could have ever imagined. I know you are going to be an amazing father to our baby. I can tell you are getting excited to meet him. It has been surreal for us both with you being away, but it is so close now that I can feel your excitement when we talk about the baby. I wish we had more time together before the baby, but I know we have had plenty of time together to know how to help eachother. I love you. I am so grateful for our wonderful relationship. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I will never ever be able to thank you for all you have done and given me!
Love,
your wifey and baby
Summer 2020 Family Trips
-
2020 has been an interesting year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. We had plans
to go on a Disney Cruise, and Hawaii... but alas, things changed.... so we
CA...
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment