Thursday, August 5, 2010

California Girls

Well this is going to be short and sweet...
I love all my friends! I'm sad I didn't get pictures with all of them, but I'm happy I got to see you all!
More pictures and posts to follow...After the vacation is over. Boo. :0{

Casey & I both 29 weeks pregnant
Don't mind the low angle of the photo. Casey's cute "niece" was taking them for us. Thanks Emma!

Yay for the bellies! Cute Casey's button has popped already! We look the same size in these pics Casey... Don't worry, I won't say who was or wasn't more visible! :0}

Ashley and I talking outside the Westlake Promenade.
This picture is for old time's sake. Don't mind my scariness, it'd been a long day.

This picture is for new time's sake, so baby Dohm knows "aunt" Ashley loves you already!
That's all for now. I'll put up some more soon.

2 comments:

tara said...

Hey are you still in town? If so I'd love to see you!

Barbara said...

Cute preggo belly! Baby will be here in no time. I am soo excited for you guys!! :) I never heard what you are having, is it a boy or a girl??