Well, I have a few more pictures to upload. I can do it anytime I want now, because... I have a new laptop now!! Yay!
So here is week 25 & week 26 (even though they are both labled as week 26. Oops!)
Actually week 25. No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. I do have the same color shirt on in both pictures. I just like that color ok?? :0}
The real Week 26. Bare foot and pregnant. Straight hair in these next two. I have been having issues trying to make my hair cute since it is way longer than I am used to. I know it doesn't look LONG, but it is for me. I usually keep my hair about shoulder lenght. A little shorter, because when I decide to grow it out it takes so long and gets so awkward that I can't take it any more and have to cut it! So I haven't had a "cut" since about November 2009. I just keep trimming it every 6 weeks or so. Some of you who are blessed would have had to donate your hair to Locks of Love already because you'd be sitting on it. Not me. I got the slow growing hair gene. Hopefully our children will get Ben's fast growing hair gene, if there is such a thing.
Another view of week 26. A little closer up takes away all the flash and cuts off the top of my head. Oh well.
Just because my hairy babies are so darn cute. I found Gretta like this the other day when I came out of my shower. She was just perched up on the couch cushion like it was her bed... more like her throne! I have started finding her like this daily, and I now know why my couch cushion is always toppled over when I get home. She knocks it over when she jumps off. She even jumped over my legs when I was lying down the other night. She jumped right over me onto "her spot" as we like to call it. Silly girl!
My little stinker. I put this yellow blanket on the floor to get it out of my way one day. The day I found Gretta on the throne I was looking for Tobey and I couldn't find him, so I looked behind the recliner in the corner (he some times likes to go there) and there he was. He had pushed and manuevered that blanket into a little nest for himself! So funny!
Hope you're all doing well! Can't wait to hear from you all!
Summer 2020 Family Trips
-
2020 has been an interesting year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. We had plans
to go on a Disney Cruise, and Hawaii... but alas, things changed.... so we
CA...
5 years ago



1 comments:
YAY! You look so good. OBV those are different shirts! The sleves are clearly not the same.
Post a Comment