Saturday, October 4, 2008

So long for now!

Well, Ben is leaving tomorrow (Sunday) to go help his brother with insurance claims from the hurricanes that recently hit New Orleans and Houston. So with him he has to take some fundamental things with him. 1.The computer! Nooooooooo! 2.The camera. 3.Himself! Noooooooo!
So, this is my last post for a while. We still haven't determined how long that will actually be though. So I won't be able to read anyone's or make my own. If you have any updates for me you can email me, but I don't know how often I will go to the library to use the internet! How sad!
Farewell, my beloved friends in cyberspace, I will miss you a great deal! Love to you all, I hope this message leaves you well! If you are worried if I am alive please call me!
(This is a joke, mostly, but I will miss reading everyone's posts!)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I think I would DIE if I didn't have a computer for a few days! So good luck! It's hard even when Rob is working on his applications in the evenings and I can't check my email. I'm a junkie. :)