Monday, March 17, 2008

Lonesome again...

Well, Ben is gone to Louisiana again to do some work and get some fun things done to his truck. I am always amazed at how much I miss him when he's gone. He is my one and only, he is my buffer from work things, and from daily life. I post a lot about how much I love my husband, but I really do love, adore, and miss him more than I could ever express in words!
I wish I had more pictures I could post of us together, but we are using a really old digital camera (10 years) and it just doesn't hold up for very long. We can take about 5 pictures then we have to plug in the battery again. So needless to say it just wouldn't do on an outing. It is kind of sad that we don't have more memories to share, but we share them with each other, just like everything else.
Tobey and I have been getting along well. He's been an angel while I am at work, and I have had some pretty long days! The first thing we do when I come home is go outside and take a walk. He keeps his eyes on the front yard and protects me from all the people who walk by the front yard. But the other night he may have caused me some panic. It was really late and I was just going up to bed. I laid down and was thinking about my day and what I had to accomplish the next day when I heard some crazy noises I thought were coming from downstairs. I was lying in bed scared thinking, "What do I have up here I could hit someone with," "I locked the doors didn't I?" "Who can I call?" So I didn't want to go downstairs to check. I just stayed up lying in bed thinking crazy things. Then I realized Tobey was licking himself which was causing some of the noises. I called him over and had him lay with me and "ta da" the noises stopped! Then I fell right to sleep!!
Well, unfortunately I have to go to work now. I have a lot to do today. My last two days of training other people for another store. I have to go down there and help open the store on Friday thru Sunday. So I need to get going!
I will try to post some pictures of the house before I leave!

1 comments:

Tamster said...

I'm sorry you're lonely. I've never liked being alone either. At least now, when Jeremy is gone, I can enjoy it more because I feel like it's a break from the kids when they are in bed. With kids, I don't feel as alone whenever he's gone.
Anyway, I hope he makes it home safe and sound... and soon! :-)