This is the only picture I have from Ben's birthday 2012. It didn't end up being as great a day as I had planned on it being. We went on a morning run all together, then we all got showered and read to go. We were going to Disneyland!! We didn't make it there. We had some errands to run first and they ended up taking waaay too long.
But this is the only picture I have. Dylan snuck into my jar of eucerine and got it all over himself. It was awesome. I thought Ben would have died from the horror (he hates looking at that stuff), but he actually thought it was funny.
I'm glad it was documented, because it was funny!
Happy birthday, babe! Sorry it didn't turn out very well. I'll make it up to you next birthday!
Summer 2020 Family Trips
-
2020 has been an interesting year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. We had plans
to go on a Disney Cruise, and Hawaii... but alas, things changed.... so we
CA...
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment