These are all from her first week of life. The first few days she still had big cheeks. I assume from being swollen from the birth process.
It was a successful week. She ate, slept, peed, and pooped. Had her first doctor’s visit where she dropped to 7lbs 1oz (normal). Set up an appt for one month old.
I got stir crazy and we went on our first family outing. It was a success also. A little crazy, but successful nonetheless.
We are so in love. She has been wonderful and patient, if you could ever say that about a newborn. She lets me put off her feedings a little when I am doing something with Dylan. She is doing great and seems to be adjusting to being out of the womb! ha ha We love our little Brielle so much! Please don’t grow up too fast little girl!
Finally home. Put her in her car seat and on the base to the swing. She seemed to like being snuggled up and warm.
Just cuddling after a feeding.
Sometimes the headband slips down and covers her eyes… Kind of cute, but it annoys her – understandably.
She slept like this for about 3 hours. That’s how I sleep too, on my side with my hands near or under my face.
“Milk drunk.” She wouldn’t wake up for anything!
Cute little snuggle bug.
Full body shot. Not happy about being unwrapped from her nice warm blanket!
Asleep on her side again.
In pj’s Dylan wore. They’re still WAY too big!
Sleeping again??
Close up of her sweet face.
Just chillin’. Working on being awake.
Cutest little zoo animal around!
“Don’t feed the animals.” She’s trying to eat my hand here.
Lying on the boppy to get some stretches.
Kicking those skinny little legs.
“I’m done lying here without my swaddle!”
“Maybe I’m ok for a minute longer…”
Sometimes after eating she’ll be so tired I can lay her on the boppy propped up. So cute with that little hand!



0 comments:
Post a Comment