31 weeks
34 weeks
39 weeks
The next few are from the pictures my friend just took for us! She is amazing! I am so happy with the pictures she took. She took a bunch of family shots and a few of me. Thanks Casey! More of these to come soon!
40 weeks
40 weeks
40 weeks
Ready for a comparison between this pregnancy and last?
2012 2010



2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe your still pregnant! You are such a trooper. You look great. Good luck with everything. I cant wait to hear how things go and I am so excited to see pictures.
I showed my parents your 39 weeks picture. Here is what they said.
Mom: "Oh how CUTE! Her face and arms and everything look so slim!"
Daddy: "Wow! That's a PREGNANT GIRL!"
Oh daddy! You looked awesome all through your pregnancy!
Post a Comment