Friday, September 16, 2011

June–8 months

Here we go again. This month you became an expert at sitting, and rolling around to get to where you want to be!

June 1-1 Don’t mind the self portrait and the back lighting. Dylan was uncharacteristically cuddly this day. So I took a few shots of us just sitting there with his blankie and binky.June 1-5 So looks like he’s just playing in his bed right? Ok, look at the next photo to see what he was really doing.June 1-8 Eeek… He escaped his swaddle and had one arm out playing with his little sea horse toy!June 1-11 Moving around. Playing with his toys, and his favorite – the pack ‘n play!June 1-14 Aww! My little man just posing for me. Love it!

June 1-15 Wow… THE CUTEST EVER!!

June 1-16 “Yes, mom. I am the cutest ever!”

June 1-18“Huh?”June 1-24 Ok, I may have gone a little over board this day with the pictures, but can you blame me?June 1-29 E. V. E. R.June 1-32 “Give me that camera so I can eat it!”

June 1-33 “Ooo, pretty.” June 1-35 You know that little nub on the end of these pacifiers? He’s totally chewing on that part.June 3-4 Self portrait skills are getting better. This is taken in the mirror. Ben you can’t even tell! Ha. The only way I just figured it out is because I know I can’t see my living room from the entry facing that direction. I even fooled myself. ha ha Anyway, this was to show off how long his hair was getting. I used a bunch of hairspray and stuck it straight up like I used to when it was short.

June 5-1 Asleep in his seat at church.June 6-1Escaped his swaddle again, but fell asleep while playing.

June 7-1 Maybe I was just making too much noise.June 7-3 See?June 7-7 Yep, I’m totally getting bigger and just playing in my room with my toys.June 8-3 Asleep on my bed!June 9-1 Still freaks me out to walk by his room and see this picture. I can’t believe he can sit and be on his own.June 9-3 Sitting.

June 9-4 Smiling! Cute!

June 10-3 REALLY?! I just died a little.June 10-5 He loves that thing!June 10-6 See? When I put him down I actually put his little arms around this thing and he smiles then closes his eyes.June 10-8 Peaceful.

June 10-9 Naked! ha So cute when his hair is slicked.June 11-11 “I love daddy’s tools!”June 12-1 Great Grandpa C.

June 12-2 “You’re funny. I like you!”June 16-5 Sitting on the bed in the new jammies from Grandma D.

June 16-6 Asleep in those jammies.June 18-1 Helping daddy clean the truck!June 20-4 In the jogger. Cute vans shoes.June 21-1 Love.

June 22-7 Eating some finger food. Looks like banana. But some of our summer favorites have been mango and cantaloupe. Really any fruits! He’s my son!June 24-1Such a STUD! His hair got so long that I couldn’t do a mow hawk anymore, so I started getting the top wet and letting it look curly with a touch of hairspray to keep it up there. Adorable any way you look at him!

June 26-1On our bed again. I think this is when he would still sleep in with me after dad left for work, but I can’t remember since it’s been so long.

June 27-1Another double nap opportunity!June 28-2 Have mercy!

June 28-4 Sweet, sweet baby!June 28-6 Ok, total boy move.June 28-9I was cooking dinner and looked over to see this. Dylan sitting playing with one of our huge cooking spoons (a favorite sitting toy) and Tobey came over to rub his back on Dylan. They both thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and so did I. So cute, especially since the dogs a still a bit timid around him. He likes to pull on ears and beards and toes. All that good stuff to play with on a dog. No tails though…June 29-1Eating daddy’s head while walking thru Home Goods (a favorite). He holds on to the hair on the sides of Ben’s head, pulls his ears, and eats his head. But he glows when Ben puts him on his shoulders. It’s his all-time favorite!June 29-3 Had to try on the baby sunglasses.June 30-4 Play time. Dylan likes to play with water bottles. Full, empty, crushed, etc. Doesn’t matter. He loves it. And he loves  sitting with his dada to play.June 30-8 Close up.

1 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Shakirra, he is so cute! I love all the pictures.
Kevin has that same sea horse and he LOVES it. I finally figured out that he loves to rub the silky back fin part. One day I found some stuffing in his bed and couldn't figure out what it was. He rubbed the fin so much that it's coming off the back and stuffing is out. We've replaced the batteries in that thing once and they're dead again. I think he's kind of old for it now so I haven't replaced them, but it's in his bed every night.
I really like those McQueen pajamas. Grandma did good!