As you can see (there are even more pictures when you click on the view album) March was busy for us. Dylan was finally blessed at church (so his name would be on the records of our church) so we had lots of family in town for that! Thanks for coming everyone! He was blessed on 3/13 (my friend’s birthday – shout out to Ashley the greatest friend ever!), my last day of work was 3/15, we accepted an offer on our house 3/14, had a home inspection 3/16, and left on our move that night. We got to So Cal 3/18, Ben ran the LA Marathon 3/20 (during a torrential down pour), and we started Dylan on oatmeal on his 5 month birthday. I’ll be doing a few other posts for the blessing, moving, etc. But please enjoy these for now! I just started trying to use Live Writer, so I’m not exactly familiar with how the pictures and all this stuff works, so bare with me as I learn and try to figure out how to put captions on these pictures!
Summer 2020 Family Trips
-
2020 has been an interesting year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. We had plans
to go on a Disney Cruise, and Hawaii... but alas, things changed.... so we
CA...
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment