
I watched this movie on TV and enjoyed it. I DVR'd it and have kept it. I recently have been watching it when I get home late at night after work and want to wind down.
Although I am missing the begining of the show, and I have to fast-forward thru the commercials!
I have always loved Pride and Predjudice. We read it my senior year in English class and had to make notes in the book, etc. I think I had seen it before that too since my sisters and mother like those kinds of movies also. I grew up watching Sense and Sensibilities, Anne of Green Gables, etc. The classics. I guess that is how I see them since I've watched them from a young age.
Anyway, I'm hoping to find it in a store somewhere so I can own it and not have to fast-forward the commercials...and know how the beginning starts!
What's your favorite movie right now? I'm very curious if I'm missing out on something good!
Summer 2020 Family Trips
-
2020 has been an interesting year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. We had plans
to go on a Disney Cruise, and Hawaii... but alas, things changed.... so we
CA...
5 years ago



3 comments:
Hey! I am into books right now- This week I finished Twilight, and read half of new moon. Not sure if you are into it, have read it, or whateve..but I must reccommend! I love love loved the first two movies & the books are even better. I little guilty pleasure of mine :) XOXOXO
I like this movie too! :) I don't really have a favorite movie but having a kid makes you enjoy disney movies a lot more. Have you seen Princess and the Frog? just came out on DVD and its cute!
As for our baby #2, we are super excited about having another little boy. Its funny how we just knew on both that it was a boy, those moms instincts does work. We have lots of names but just can't agree on. Its hard to pick a name where my family in Brazil will also be able to pronounce.... i guess since we have to wait 4 months to see this baby, we have time to pick the name... How are you guys doing in Texas?
Casey- I have read them. All of them. I didn't want to be part of it at first because I thought it was a stupid thing that too many people were into it. Then Ben and I watched the movie from the RedBox. You can spend $1 and decide if you like it or not. From that movie night forward I was completely captured. It's funny. My friend was in charge of a midnight showing here for New Moon, and I went with her at midnight! Funny, funny!
Post a Comment