Yes, it's true. We had snow here on Tuesday, February 23, 2010. So crazy! It was so beautiful when it was snowing with beautifully large flakes! I loved watching it come down. We had a snow ball fight at work before we opened for the day. It ended up snowing pretty much all day long. The highschools here shut down school about 1:30pm. But, unfortunately for our whining and complaining, the mall decided to stay open the WHOLE day. We were "hoping" there would be some ice on Wednesday morning so we could at least open later... No such luck. It was however cold enough that not all the snow has melted even today - Thursday! Fun times in central Texas!
Here's some pictures at the request of my father! I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed playing in it with my puppies!
Gretta and Tobey at the park late in the evening on Tuesday with our little snowman I built in 1 minute. All the kids were sledding in the park. They built some snowmen and demolished them. There were some huge snow balls around the park too. 
A pretty big snowman in the neighborhood on my way home. There were families out making snowman "families" in their yards when I was driving home. It was so cute. People out there with their cameras and kids! So fun!
Before we opened the store at about 9:45am. We went out and threw snow balls at each other and made these cute little snowmen to look at all day.
There's the proof. I was there out in the snow as it was falling. Yes, that's Ben's little hat, but it's the only one I could find and put on in the morning so my "precious" hair! ha ha I just didn't want flat head all day! I know, so vain! What ever! ha ha
This was in the morning when I realized it was snowing. It hadn't snowed all day, but it was still all over the ground. My driveway was covered in about an inch of slush all over!
This was Wednesday morning. Yes, the snow was still in place. Driving around the neighborhood you'd think it was the middle of winter in Utah or something. It was so cool that it looked so different than what we're used to here.
Front of the house on Tuesday night.
Front of the house on Tuesday night.
My neighbor across the street playing in the snow with his kids. Can you see him? I mean, how could you miss him in the bright ORANGE snow suit! ha ha That is hysterical!
Action shot. Sorry for the blurr. They were having fun running around the park and sniffing all the new things!
The "kids" in front of the snowman at the park.
Tobey, my little man! He's such a stud.
Gretta, my little princess. She's spoiled!
Work during the day. So beautiful!
Summer 2020 Family Trips
-
2020 has been an interesting year with the COVID-19 Pandemic. We had plans
to go on a Disney Cruise, and Hawaii... but alas, things changed.... so we
CA...
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment